Sunday, July 23, 2006

SCIENCE LOG: NINE

At my base at the steel mill, I had captured the dog known as ace, but McCoy and I left that stupid green haired clown clone in charge of it. Obviously the bat-man found the base and rescued the hound Which was my original plan, of bringing the Bat-man to me, but I had left just before he broke in. Oh well, with Khao's impending invasion, I have my hands full.

McCoy and I raid my old strong hold only to find the mad clown had ran away, I knew he was uncontrollable. We gather my supplies and set up shop in a grand cave under and in the side of a moutain, more my style anyway. McCoy and I immediately start work on a new clone. This ones mind will have to be allowed to developed and yet I will have to mold him so that he is my follower.

McCoy is genius when it comes to growth acceleration and the clone begins to call me father after only 2 days from birthing completion. I take great pride in the similarities to the original man, even thought I decide to stop growth at that of the appearance of a man in his prime, a young clone of NATHAN 'DAYSPRING' SUMMERS. He is wise and intelligent but easily molded to my will.

Two weeks later after his birth, I feel he's ready I give him his armor, the only armor I felt fitting. " Here you go my son, reclaim yourself once again the earth will tremble at the presence of STRYFE! "




A while later, after revealing to him all of the original Stryfe's past (In order to aviod him finding out at a later date and resenting me as did the first) McCoy comes running into my quarters. " Sinister you need to come see this all hell is breaking loose in New York and other cities!" I turn on my monitor only to see thousands of sentinels, some even looking like their from another universe*. But the strange thing is, it isn't mutants they're hunting, its humans! They're killing hundreds of innocent people! I am intrigued!


These are the science logs of Sinister.

*He means they look like thier are some from different realitys.



8 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

Hnag on thats where Lin and I am. Right now.

Aww crap.

Koma

8:49 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

AHH HAHAHAHA!

TAKE THAT SUCKERS! THAT'S IT! GET 'EM! GET 'EM ALLLLL!!!
AHAHAHA!

I mean....

Ahem...

How horrible...

10:51 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Gaia whats happening?

11:34 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Ace and Batman are trapped on the island... Their only usccess was to prevent it from exploding on them. They've been staying out there for a couple of weeks now.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Bwwahahahahahahaa!!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger KODIAK THE UNCANNY said...

Doh! Wait a mintute this anit my blog.

8:47 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

It anit indeed.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hey as soon as I am done with Koma. I will send you a few "dark Beast." Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home