Tuesday, July 18, 2006

SCIENCE LOG: SEVEN

When I finally arrived to the mainland. I knew I had no time to rest, I must build my own army if I'm to survive the impending WAR ahead. I find this old steel mill and make it my base. I turn on the telescanner (big flat screen, you know) and see a human of outstanding potential. The Batman. to find out who this masked man is and get a blood sample of him, might be a good ideal.

I searched gotham city, his city of choice, but to no avail. Some street scum told me the best way is to rob a bank or something, get him to come out into the open. I don't rob banks. My quest takes me to a prison called Arkam. Most of the insanity and scum have been put here by This Bat-Man. A certain fellow pale faced man who liked to laugh a lot and make stupid jokes, told me something of interest. You'd be better off trying to catch the dog he said. What dog. The one dressed just like old pointy ears he's smarter any way.

I left Arkam, and turned of my holoprojector that made me look like some cop guy named Gordon. (To the guards only, to the inmates I appeared as myself) Just about the time I was losing interest in the homo - sapien, I got this while ideal,,, clone the dog! Not only could he tell me who These super hero's where but, if hes abnormally smart as that clown told me he'd be of use to me, maybe.
I was planning of searching out all those who were not of Earth prime dimension (Marvel Universe, my fellow true believers ) and distroying them but, Khaos, distracted me!

I hunted down the Bat-dog using an old buddy of mine that I haven't seen in a while. (To be revealed in my next science log) He found the dog and beat him over the head, he always was a little on the insane side, "Can I experiment on him?" My knew egger servant asked. Not now, I have need of him. I replied.

When It finally woke up, It was on my experiment table.
"Analysation, complete." spoke my servant robot ."Greetings, Ace, pet of Batman!" I said. It howl and yelped. "I am Mr. Sinister. You shall soon know the true meaning of terror, as you gaze upon... I said as I jerked the cloth of my newest clone sitting in a mech tech chair. "I shall cause my own,,," I paused for a minute to turn the chair on to give the clone life "CHAOS!" I don't know if this dog understands me and my mockery of My new foe Khaos, but I highly doubt it. Suddenly a laugh comes from the clone chair

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA


H A HA HA HA HA HA Ha


Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
These are the science logs of Sinister!


4 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

In your links page, I would add World-in-Khaos.blogspot.com and Universal-Khaos.blogspot.com. I think most people don't know about those blogs.

6:23 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Oh, and great job tying in my Ace story. Now if only I could figure out how Ace knew him...

6:29 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

that is true evil

3:40 PM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

You truly are evil.

Komy has a picture of you on the workshop wall. He only puts up pictures of villains he wants to work with.

Oh them and pics of me posing for him.

Love you all

Lin.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home