Friday, July 07, 2006

SCIENCE LOG: SIX

I can't believe...!! I didn't know, The entity its, its, him -err, it, I cant believe Stryfe would team up with it! I build the clone in order for Stryfe to return to Earth prime. But the entity was already here it entered my mind and posed as Stryfe, for Stryfe. I wondered why Stryfe would change his name, but now it makes sense he's planning on joining as a symbiote with it. What is more, the entity attached itself to Blackheart subconscious and thats how it escaped, but only a fraction of it. I've given it a body, it took control of it and immediately realized that I put a weakness in it.

" That was so futile, and unnecessary. Soon We will be god-like and won't even need a body." he said as he telepathically began to crush my mind.





" I once was pondering allowing you to survive 'Mister Sinister' allowing you to come with me and become a king in my new world. Now you will die!!"

He then let go of me turned and somehow opened a portal which seemed to rip open, and as soon as he walked through it, it closed with such incredible force that it started ripping my base on this desert island I found apart. I quickly run to my computer where I activated a teleportation device I once used to escape an exploding spaceship. It was only able to drop me in the drink about a mile out to sea from my base. I turn to my island just in time to see an atomic explosion. If he opens one of those portals above a major city thousands will die, heh heh heh,,, goood! These are the science logs of Sinister.


3 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

Told you about the whole fail safe thing.

Sorry if you want schematics for a better teleportation system, I can sell you one it works really well. Point to point teleportation.

Cheap to evil super villains.

dial - 1900 KOMA

12:29 AM  
Blogger palefacemann said...

I might be needing that. Say would you like some 'Gene Therapy'? mu haahahahhaahahaahh cough, cough, help I can't swim

1:04 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Stryfe and Blackheart?! We are going to be in some serious trouble.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home