Thursday, August 03, 2006

SCIENCE LOG: TEN

I must say Khaos is surly living up to his name. Sending sentinels to destroy humans and mutants taking some hostage. I being one of those mutants. I was in my base sitting back and admirering the death and destruction Khaos has created via my viewing screen. I switched over to view Xaivers mansion. All hell was breaking lose, the X-men where deep in battle. I watch the big one known as Colossus sling the Wolverine onto a sentinel,
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Then, unfortunately my entertainment was cut short from the falling sentinel landing on my metallic camera bird, my latest spy tech.

I hear McCoy come in with a couple new prisoners the sentinels where after and had injured. He, of course planned to experiment on them. But, that damn fool led the sentinels right to our base. They came crashing in, blasting McCoy into the cavern walls. I'm not sure he survived, But that dark beast of a mutant is not to be underestimated. A sentinel grabs the mutants McCoy had in his possession and put them in its chest, then look over to me "TARGET: SINISTER FOUND; KHAOS COMMANDS YOUR PRESENTS! COME WITH US OR BE INCARCERATED!!" the sentinel said to me. Even though I could've taken these junk piles out with no problem, I started to relize I may have a chance to get back on Khaos' good side. So I came quietly.


6 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

"TARGET: SINISTER FOUND; KHAOS COMMANDS YOUR PRESENTS! COME WITH US OR BE INCARCERATED!!!"

Uh... Why would you bring him presents? Isn't he your enemy?

6:51 AM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

So sorry ta ruin yer fun Bub!

4:12 AM  
Blogger TX said...

I think he meant your presence

stop nit picking J'onn or you will be terminated ;) :P

12:33 PM  
Blogger palefacemann said...

dims fighting werds

5:11 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

You camera got crushed? So what?! What about my car?!?!

10:17 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Why terminate me, TX, when Cyclops is a much bigger pain?

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home