Monday, September 18, 2006

SCIENCE LOG: FOURTEEN

Most unfortunate for my standings with Khaos, something has happened that may anger him with my work! My latest project; subject Kodiak had a rather incredible turn of events.

After a month of being comatossed by the mutant cure, his body began need more and more of it.
It finally was taking about a gallon a day before....

I heard the alarm alerting me that his vital signs were abnormal coming from my lab, as I got closer to my lab the alarm began to get more sporadic. I enter my lab seeing Kodiak, still as if sleeping, still pinned to the wall arms and legs spread and shackled, but about two sizes larger than when I last was in there.

His veins began to become apparent as they pumped to the thrash of his heart beat. I rushed over to turn the cure feed up,
and............ crack!!!!!!

The barbarian sized grizzly of a man broke free falling forward to his knees, I could see him increase in size and bulk up with every pump of his heart. From a kneeled position with his mane of Dark Red hair and the cloak of the darkness from my lab he slowly lifted his head cutting his eyes up at me.




With ferocity in his roar he growled...........

"SINISTERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"



4 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

You're hosed, pale face.

7:19 AM  
Blogger polar said...

DAMN You in for it now Sinister

3:58 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Get'im Kody!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Lolth said...

The itsy bitsy spiders crawl all over the house
Black went the Sun and the vampires all came out
night replaced the sun with screams of much pain
and the itsy bitsy spiders feed on the remains

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home