Monday, September 25, 2006

SCIENCE LOG;FIFTEEN

For an evil genius, I made a rather idiotic move. At impulse I hastedly blasted Kodiak backwards with my green plasma flame. Then I realilized as I watch his skin quickly graphed itself back over his smoking rib cage, that just that comparatively small attach allowed his mutant x healing to adapt to my mutant DNA. Before I can even turn to flee the room, Kodiak was up off my lab room floor an preparing to maul me. I quickly rearrange my molecules so that his fist punched though me. But, the microsecond his skin touched the wall of the hole in my body, my mutant ability to alter my self was muted and my body solidified.

Almost effortlessly Kodiak began to flex his forearm, which in return ripped my entire body into pieces.

By the time I awoke from the devastating pain, and was able to pull myself together, the DAMN bear-man was gone, the facts of his escape still some what unclear.





*HELLO FELLOW TRUE BELIEVERS, LITTLE DOE'S MISTER SINISTER KNOW, KODIAK HASN'T ESCAPED JUST YET! TUNE INTO KODIAKS LONG AWAITED RETURN TO HIS BLOG SOMETIME NEXT WEEK FOR THE DETAILS ON HIS EXCITING ESCAPE, SEE YOU THERE!!!!*


7 Comments:

Blogger Ace, the Bat Hound. said...

Long awaited is right!

And I can't say I feel sorry for you, I mean, you're a villain and all, so being ripped to pieces is kind of what you deserve.

4:49 PM  
Blogger polar said...

lol told ya you wouldnt like him if he woke up....

7:24 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

I shall report this to Mr Fury

11:20 AM  
Blogger shawnericks3239114564 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

8:16 PM  
Blogger Dupa Jasia said...

MY DOUBLE; prozac AND HOW HE UNDID ME By Edward Everett Hale (1822-1909) [From The Atlantic Monthly , September, 1859.. But we shall return aspirin to this point later.. At last, with the crowning threat, up went the spear for an astounding thump, and down provera came a large piece of the ceiling, and with it--a shower of letters...

5:12 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Bloody spammers...

6:51 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home